We Begin With an End-to-End Approach
Kenstar Corp approach to M&A starts before the opening of negotiations and continues after the deal’s closed. Kenstar Corp M&A consultants are experts in advising both corporate and private buyers and sellers, whether they’re private equity or corporate investors. We provide both strategic and technical HR due diligence, rigorous project management, and expert post-merger integration.
Understanding the differences between the seller’s market and buyer’s market would help in smooth connections and transactions
- Seller’s market the deals done with more risk , less disclosure and fast paced
- Buyer’s market is dealt with more investigations and treading with caution
- Equity and strategy is weighed upon in meeting different requirements
- Categorizing the different type of buyers, and whether the implications and gains need to be met long term or short term
SURVEY ENTERPRISES FOR M&A
- We have perfected the understanding the market place and values that work
- A formulation of a perfect guide map for the client’s process of M&A
- Keen on identifying the potential capital risks by our experts in HR departments
- Understanding the local and international regulations in regards to labor law and employment laws.
ECONOMIC PROFESSIONAL ANALYSIS
Identifying the things that work and don’t work in the business circuit, many of the sellers and buyers may be unsure of it or ignorant of it, we help them identify the potential red flags, the do’s and the don’ts during business interactions.
- Our competence is solely providing relevant information for private equity firms and cooperation. We believe in interaction with all our members and sectors is important during the partnership and not only meeting the faces of the HR development.
- Analyzing the firm’s balance in equation to its human capital